My yahaha is making my laptop slow as well as making itself slow too

Hi, I have installed Yahaha studio to my laptop which has windows 10. When I try to open yahaha studios, my laptop gets slow. At first it told me to update my windows, and I did but it was still the same. After that i thought it was because i have too many applications in windows and so i uninstalled almost every applications i could and i even checked the storage occupied by the yahaha studio, but it’s still the same. And also, it takes too much time to open. I would really appreciate your help.

Hi!
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues trying to run Yahaha on your laptop.

First, please check that your device meets the minimum requirements for the studio:

SYSTEM: Windows 10+, 64-bit
RAM: 8 GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870, DX11 GPU
INTERNET ACCESS: This keeps the software up-to-date and lets you save projects to your Yahaha account. A minimum 4-8 MB/s internet connection is recommended.

If your device does not meet the requirements, then you may run into performance issues when trying to run the program and we cannot guarantee that all features will work. :frowning:

Is your device charging when you try to open the studio? Sometimes, newer laptops may opt to save power by not running all programs/processes if they are not plugged in, which can affect performance on some software as a result. If it is not plugged in when you run Yahaha, that is something you can also try.

Thank you for your support MinervasOwl . I found out that it was because my laptop did not meet the GPU requirements.

Sorry to hear that, but thank you for your interest in Yahaha regardless!
I hope you’ll be able to try out Yahaha someday in the future. :tulip: