🚀 Out of This World!

Many moons ago, we had an event about our very own planet Earth, and the environment. Now it’s time to broaden our horizons, to venture out into the stratosphere and beyond!

As you know, creating with YAHAHA isn’t rocket science, in fact, it’s quite the opposite! This time, we’d like you to make a space with some… astronomical elements. Whether those are extraterrestrial, Sci-Fi-esque, or simply celestial is up to you!

Tl;dr:

• Create a game or a space about space.

:trophy: Awards:

1st place: 300 USD
2nd-3rd: 200 USD
First-timer award: 100 USD

Challenge starts on March 1st, and submissions close on March 27th, 2022 at 1:00 PM GMT+2.

Winners will be announced on March 29th during the playthrough livestream.

We will then DM the winners for the reward details.

Rules:

Yahaha decides the winners.

You can show your support by playing the creations and leaving comments in the submissions.

Community’s opinion will be considered.

To be a valid submission, please follow these requirements:

-Create and publish an original project

-Submit your project on the Yahaha forum (under this message) OR Yahaha’s Discord server on the dedicated channel

Aim for the stars and share your space on social media! :heart:

• we are giving everyone an additional ONE WEEK!!! to build their game for this event. That means those of you that have not submitted have a little more time and those of you that have submitted can work more on your entry if you want. This means that the Out of this world event will now end 27th March at 12pm CET!!

In addition to this, we will also be looking at how we do the events and how long they run for etc. We will announce next week some potential options that you can vote on to determine how long the community events run for etc. *

5 Likes

My game Death Landing - Death Landing | Yahaha

You’re the newest employee of PLANETARY INTERNET PROVIDER or P.I.P. for short. Unluckily for you on your first day on thhe job all you uusers have lost connection! Travel to these location and restore their connection. Inspired by Death Stranding.

1 Like

Hello there everyone :smile:

Here’s my entry for the event: Space Engineer | Yahaha

4 player can play it maximum and it’s best to play with more people, because it’s a race :wink:
Try to find all the Energy Cubes. Some are hidden, some are not.
Also try to find my ‘car’ that I posted an image on Discord :smile:

Good luck everyone and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Author: Joachim

Description: you are a trainee on Space X and there are plenty of small Jobs,
the first to earn $100 wins the game.

Game Link:

Picture:

Videos:

1 Like

My game about Crashlanding on a moon in the Kepler 47 Star system

Its a game about survival and can be played by up to 4 players
There are Different types of enemies, different types of weapons to use as well as Crafting items to aid you in your survival

Worth noting that this is my first project in Yahaha and would appreciate any feedback to improve it.

Check it out!: Alien Survivor // Kepler 47 | Yahaha

YahahaStudio 0.3.51 20_03_2023 20_46_45 (5)

1 Like

This is my first attempt at making a game with Yahaha. You have crash landed on a planet and need to defeat the aliens to gather materials so your ship can be repaired.

Crash Landing

1 Like

This is my first attempt as to making something:

Travel to the mining facility in the asteroid belt and find out what happened to the scientists.

1 Like

Outer Planets

Here is my submission! This is a game about exploring a new planet, finding powerful weapons and ancient relics!

1 Like
1 Like

A big thanks to everyone who took part in this event! We had a great time playing your games, but there can only be one (read: four) winner(s). If you missed our livestream, here are the results:

FIRST PLACE: VOID CALLER - Vigilabo

SECOND PLACE: SpaceX - joachimsamake
09701b70-c352-11ed-8372-e98ca1070d45

THIRD PLACE: Space Engineer - Skulhunter

1ST TIMER AWARD: The Planet “Concept-SF6” - mrigank

Thank you to everyone who took part, it was an honor to play your intergalactic masterpieces! See you in the next event :alien: