Technical Issues & Installing

Why do I get an “You are not eligible for Yahaha” error when registering?

At this time, you must be of legal age to register to use Yahaha, as stated in our Terms of Service. If you are seeing a “not eligible for Yahaha when trying to input your birthday, you do not yet meet this criteria.
We’re grateful for your interest in Yahaha and hope to see you again in the future!

What are the Yahaha Studios minimum requirements for PC/Mac?

Apple Mac

SYSTEM: MacOS 11.x and above

Windows PC

SYSTEM: Windows 10+, 64-bit
RAM: 8 GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870, DX11 GPU
INTERNET ACCESS: This keeps the software up-to-date and lets you save projects to your Yahaha account. A minimum 4-8 MB/s internet connection is recommended.

What are the Yahaha’s minimum requirements for mobile devices?

Android

RAM: RAM 4GB (Recommended)
STORAGE: 4GB
PROCESSOR: Snapdragon Qualcomm SDM450 Equivalent or higher

Apple

How do I install Yahaha Studio?

In order to install and use Yahaha, you must first create a Yahaha account.

You can find the sign-up page HERE.

After you have created your account, please go and download the installation file for the Studio HERE.

Run the installation file after it has downloaded, and it will install the Studio on your device. After installing, log into the studio with your Yahaha account.

How do I update Yahaha Studio?

The Yahaha Studio will receive regular updates as we continue to develop it. You do not need to do anything to receive these updates, as they will be automatic.

If a new update is available, it will be automatically downloaded and installed when Yahaha is opened.

My Yahaha studio is not working

Sorry to hear that!

If your studio is not working, please try these steps first to see if they help:

1. Please check that your device meet’s Yahaha’s Minimum requirements. If the requirements are not met, it is possible that you will run into problems using Yahaha.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Check if your device’s virus scanner/firewall settings are blocking parts of the program. If any part of the program is blocked, it will affect Yahaha’s functionality.

If those steps do not help, please contact Yahaha’s Support. You can do so by sending an email to support@yahahastudios.com.

Please give a brief explanation on what is happening, and what kind of device you are using. You can also reach out to Support in our Discord’s bug-reports channel.