🎈 Welcome to the Party!

What’s better than rounding up your friends and having a blast playing games? Well, doing that in YAHAHA of course!

This event is about creating party games, those playfully competitive social multiplayer spaces that can both make and break friendships. Or if you’re not a competitive person, just create a chill little party! As long as it’s a fun social gathering place, fit for a party full of lighthearted amusement.

We’d like to see shared, challenging fun that you can enjoy with a larger group of people. Unleash that wild creativity of yours!

Tl;dr:

1. Create a party game OR a party-themed space.

2. You can use ready-made assets with built-in components, found i.e. in the Amusement Park template if you’d like.

:trophy: Awards:

1st place: 300 USD
2nd-3rd: 200 USD
First-timer award: 100 USD (given to best entry from a newcomer, someone who hasn’t taken part in the events before)

Challenge starts on September 1st, and submissions close on September 22nd at 1pm GMT+3.
Winners will be announced on September 27th during the playthrough livestream.
We will then DM the winners for the reward details.

:bangbang: Rules:

Yahaha decides the winners.
You can show your support by playing the creations and leaving comments in the submissions.
Community’s opinion will be considered.
To be a valid submission, please follow these requirements:
-Create and publish an original project
-Submit your project on the Yahaha forum

Please note that the submissions policy has changed. The correct place for event submissions is now on the Yahaha forum, under this post!

Submitting your creation on the forum will ensure that not only does your entry get seen, but it will also stay there forever so others can see it in the future.

Also, share your creations on social media, think of it as giving out an official invitation to your party! :partying_face:

4 Likes

So you mean like Fall guys or mario party type of game? Fun multiplayers

3 Likes

Yup, you got that exactly right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here my map for the event :smiley: Obstacle Run | Yahaha I hope you guys enjoy, i created a obstacle run to play with friends the more the best, it’s my first entrance in a event, good luck to every one that dicide to enter :partying_face:

3 Likes

I made it! Fun level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my map for the event Trial of the Phoenix hope everyone enjoyes it, so everyone can play I made the game type an adventure but I’ll change it soon into a survival

4 Likes

I finished the game for the “Welcome to the party!” event. It’s called “Pyramid Raiders!”.
Come play (if you don’t fear hordes of undead).

4 Likes

Here’s my submission, it’s a little jumping puzzle.
Join and I hope you enjoy it! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey there, this is my application to participate in the event! Try to get to the end! :smiley:
First time participating in one event!! Lets see how it goes! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey I don’t know how to submit bro :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hey Light, all you have to do is share the link to your game as a reply in this thread.

1 Like

Here’s my entry for the event, a beach party hangout.

Imgur

2 Likes

I FINISHED THE EVENT GAME!
WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!

3 Likes

Here is my entry: The Fallen Ship (New Planet) | Yahaha

Info: After this group of friends Crashed in to a unknown planet, they were met with lots of problems like monsters and shelter. This map shows their hard work and progress after years of being stuck. They have built a big wall around and enjoyed their time together . Sadly, they have all passed away from old age and now its your turn to live through their struggles, but you better bring your friends or you might not survive. Try finding their treasures and figuring their past lives out, GL!

2 Likes

My SpaceHall

It’s nearly unplayable at the moment, that’s why I uploaded a full showcase Video

3 Likes
1 Like

A teen party is sometimes very toxic.
Dive into the troubles of a teen party like this.

This scene was created for the Yahaha Event:
“Welcome to the Party” - September 2022

1 Like

Hey all,

I have for you a football stadium to try out some physics-based gameplay!

And I also have a graveyard brawl! Where you can face off against one another to be the last one standing!

Hope you enjoy one, or both!

Here is my submission for Welcome To The Party Event Who survives the meteor shower | Yahaha

Here is my party game for the Welcome to the Party event.