🚗 Low Poly Everything

Are you into escapism? Is reality too…real? Is reality too detailed and…HD? Then you’re in luck because this month’s event theme is low poly. Everything. Hence the name, Low Poly Everything. Let’s just kick back and reduce the amount of those polygons, y’all :sunglasses:

In this challenge, we want you to utilize our amazing selection of countless (I mean you COULD count them, there are just so many…) low poly assets and create a preferably interactive world with objects and things that do not exceed the critical number of polygons. It’ll be so simple, literally!

To make it super easy and simple to get started, we have a tag “low poly” with which you can look up all the assets that fit that description. The tag will appear on the top left of the asset which you will be able to click. This feature will arrive before the event starts, and enables you to see all/only low poly assets.

:trophy: Awards:
1st place: 300 USD
2nd-3rd: 200 USD
Community award (space with most likes): 100 USD

:date: Challenge starts on August 1st, and submissions close on August 22th at 1pm GMT+3.
Winners will be announced on August 25th during the playthrough livestream.
Community award will be awarded on August 31st to whoever has the most likes at that time.
We will then DM the winners for the reward details.

:bangbang: Rules:
Yahaha decides the winners.
You can show your support by playing the creations and leaving comments in the submissions.
Community’s opinion will be considered.
To be a valid submission, please follow these requirements:
-Create and publish an original project
-Submit your project on the Yahaha forum

Please note that the submissions policy has changed. The correct place for event submissions is now on the Yahaha forum!
Submitting your creation on the forum will ensure that not only does your entry get seen, but it will also stay there forever so others can see it in the future.

Also, share your creations on social media so others can relax from all that HD strain too, and let their eyes rest for a bit!

If you’d like to find out more about this challenge, go check out our blog post, where we explain the origin of this event!

6 Likes

Finished the game for the Low Poly Everything event!
YAY!

Here’s the description:

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

You woke up in a tomb with a sus skeleton talking some strange stuff to you. Your goal is to escape the place. To do this you have to use all the wits and skills you have. Good luck!

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

Finished my entry for the event. Enjoy playing and exploring.

1 Like

Oh god, I just finished my opus magnum.

You’re one of the objects in [DATA EXPUNGED] facility. You have to find a way out or [DATA EXPUNGED].

The game is for Low Poly Everything event.

2 Likes

Here’s my entry :

A quick walkthrough in case you get stuck : BEGINNING OF THE END QUICK WALKTHROUGH - YouTube

1 Like

Here is my submission for the Low poly Everything Event Temple of Peace | Yahaha

1 Like

This is my game for the Low Poly event, I conceived it so that you have to escape from that HD world, you have to escape to paradise Low Poly

1 Like

This is my game for the Low Poly Event <3

What kind of world have you ended up in? It doesn’t look real anyway. Fight your way through and jump through the portals to find out how you ended up here. who is dr. Y that so many talk about? Take your friends with you to support you! Everything is more fun together!
Yahaha!

Low Portal Jump is a 3d jump and run game with story. This is Low Portal Jump Part 1. A sequel is planned… stay tuned!

This game was created for the Low Poly event “Everything low Poly” from Yahaha! <3

2 Likes

Might be a bit heavy but lowpoly works wonders in PC, so runs really smoothly. I need to test with phone afterwards.

2 Likes

Submit done

1 Like

Shoot down the other castle in this multiplayer experience!

EDIT: I have unpublished this as it did not work online due to physics/network issues. I hope I can publish this in the future. I wish everyone good luck with the competition!

2 Likes

Here’s my submission to Low Poly Everything. Welcome to Midnight! The planet teeming with adventure for a budding new explorer such as yourself. Get to know the inhabitants of the expedition outpost and explore the local flora and fauna. Featuring drone technology to help light your way!
More content to come in the future, more areas and more quests. Bring your buddies to see if you can take down the monsters stalking you in the dark.

3 Likes

Our latest event Low Poly Everything just ended and we announced the winners on our Twitch livestream yesterday. You guys just keep outdoing yourselves every single time!

Here are the three top placements:

3RD PLACE: Greggggg’s SCP_Escape

2ND PLACE: ShambaC’s Beginning of the END

1ST PLACE: DokoMaster’s Ground Zero

A huge thank you to everyone who took part and submitted their work and a warm congrats to the winners :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone for all the amazing entries into the event. This was one of the most fun and impressive list of games we have had to play and made it difficult to choose winners.

As always we have made a highlight video to showcase all your wonderful creations. We look forward to seeing what you do in the next event!

2 Likes