🆘 May-Day! May-Day! Event

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Help is needed, calling all saviours and creators. This month we are taking the month of May challenge and making it a survival/emergency theme. This means that it can be anything from jungle survival, zombie attacks, post apocalyptic or aliens, anything you can think of. All the theme needs is to have the feel of emergency and the need to survive.

Game mechanics are not required, so if you have a great idea of a hangout space that has a survival like feel to it that is welcomed.

Tl;dr:

• Create a game or a space about survival.

:trophy: Awards:

1st place: 300 USD
2nd-3rd: 200 USD
First-timer award: 100 USD

Challenge starts on May 1st, and submissions close on May 31st, 2022 at 1:00 PM GMT+2.

Winners will be announced on June 5th during the playthrough livestream.

We will then DM the winners for the reward details.

Rules:

Yahaha decides the winners.

You can show your support by playing the creations and leaving comments in the submissions.

Community’s opinion will be considered.

To be a valid submission, please follow these requirements:

-Create and publish an original project

-Submit your project on the Yahaha forum (under this message) OR Yahaha’s Discord server on the dedicated channel

3 Likes

:man_technologist:t5: AUTHOR JOACHIM

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I finally finish my entry. Hope you like it! :sweat_smile:
Title: Famous Introvert

My Mayday-Mayday game: Stranded

You find youself on an island after your ship has been destroyed by the heavy storm.
Collect items, gather recources and materials to find a way back to humanity.
But be aware, you don’t know what kind of dangers there are on this island.

Use synthesis to create the right items and use food to gain back health.

Hey everyone, this is my entry for the event, it’s a tower defense game in wich you have to survive the siege as long as you can.

Many many thanks to Meister Murloc#7061 for his huge influence over the game, without him I wouldn’t have the idea or the Nodegraphs to make the game possible!

Also thanks to ΛDΛM#9336 for writing what seems to be a super cool code for spawns, unfortunatly I still don’t know how to use it, but I’ll try to use it on a future project.

Have fun!

Well here is my entry for this event.

Minerva research facility

Hi! Had to work on something…

The WORST in the DUST 

Your helicopter suddenly crashed in “THAT PLACE!”

Another event in the very recent past! Thanks to everyone who took part and congrats to those who won!
Here is the list of the winners for good measure:

FIRST PLACE: Skyward Adventure - Lakwaai
65c14ec0-ff99-11ed-b630-5bac186f4195

SECOND PLACE: Minerba Research Facility - guillamag

THIRD PLACE: Stranded - noraly

First time winner award: The Worst in the Dust - Androo

2 Likes

Check it, here’s the highlight video for May-Day! May-Day! Let’s go through all the best bits together: Mayday! Mayday! Highlight Reel - YouTube

1 Like