🎈 Welcome to the Party!

I’ve finished my party game, and as you might’ve guessed, it’s very Mario Party inspired:

There’s a problem with the respawning that I couldn’t fix, but the most skilled players won’t even notice. :wink: :wink: :wink: Get as many coins as you can and share your high score! I got up to 153.

Greetings everyone,

A big thank you to everyone that participated in the event and once again we had so many amazing entries. We had an awesome time playing through all of the games and showcasing them on the stream. As always we had a challenging time picking out the best games, but in the end three winners were declared.

Congratulations to the the winners

FIRST PLACE - Trial of the Phoenix - JCereal

SECOND PLACE - Blocktopus Challenge - ArjenDesign

THIRD PLACE - Pyramid Raiders! - Greggggg

We also awarded a new prize for the First Timer award. Congratulations MichaelF for his first time entries

Football Stadium
and
Last Man Standing

Thank to everyone that participated and congratulations to the winners. We look forward to seeing you in the next event, also don’t forget to keep an eye out on this thread for the special Highlight Reel video coming soon.

2 Likes

It’s time for another highlight reel, this time for our Welcome to the Party event :partying_face:
Check out the winners, runner-ups, and the rest of the awesome submissions here:

Thanks again for your amazing efforts, you continue to surprise us time and time again! :heart:

1 Like