An asset is a collection of files and data that you can use in your world. Assets Library provides free and commercial assets, which are created by YAHAHA and members of the YAHAHA community.
- Choose Asset Library on the right top of the Scene Editor.
- Browse assets. Currently, Asset Library provides you with Models assets.
- View how the asset is displayed in your scene by choosing View in Scene.
- Purchase the asset and it will be added to My Assets>Purchased Assets. If it’s free, you can add it to My Assets directly.
- Check out the details of an asset by clicking on it. If the asset has been purchased, it shows You have owned.